- Bartenders operate in a customer and public facing environment,
- They have to maintain a brand- to be “on”- all the time.
- Bartenders deal with customers in a variety of mental states.
- They have to be mindful of numerous regulations and informal rules.
- In addition, bartenders have to manage stock, drive sales, and maximize profits while monitoring for theft and fraud.
Coming soon... "Education is Painful" the podcast!
Cohost of the Noonish Live podcast
Founder of Toro Strategic Ltd and Virturena LLC
Board Member at The In Group International
Principal Architect and Intrapreneur at ZData Inc
Student Mentor at UT Dallas
Committee Chair at Tech Titans
• “The only realistic solution to power generation is distributed renewable backed by nuclear.”
• “So, I’ve been casually taking a Medical Neuroscience course… I’m fascinated by the brain, and how very, very little we understand about our own consciousness, biases, and abilities.”
• “I had been running for more than 5 hours when I slipped face first into the mud. I was only halfway done…”
• “Humans are not weak. We are vicious apex, land predators, remarkably strong for our size, one of the top distance runners, and amplified by simple tools, we conquered the world.”